Friday, June 3, 2011

Critical Intro

The paper on traditions was my favorite paper to write. During this paper I was able to explore ideas that are relevant to the topic and interesting to me. In the paper I analyzed the influence that technology was having on society’s traditional means of communication. The section of my paper that I felt had the most flow while maintaining an analytic and critical view was, As a result, cyberspace placed the power to communicate to billions of people world wide at the fingertips of every living person. Domains such as .com, .net, and .org house billions of web pages that act as the communication and information centers of the world. The tradition of communicating now exists on a much larger scale by evolving from hand delivered mail and newspapers to instant status updates and “tweets”.” I was able to show exactly how technology was effecting the individual and how it differed from past to present. While writing this paper I was able to personally gain a better understanding of the changing world and I believe my audience was able to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment